General > Tournaments

2013 Kansas City Flying Disc Club Championships - Nov. 9-10

(1/8) > >>

dickthediscparker:
2013 Kansas City Flying Disc Club Championships - Nov. 9-10

We will once again be playing 4 rounds of Disc Golf at 4 beautiful locations. This year we are introducing the new Lakeside Hills course in Olathe and leaning on some old favorites as well. One thing you will notice different about this year is we are starting in mid November, which means our daylight will be greatly reduced. Sunset for Nov. 9-10 is set for around 5:10 pm. So we are going to be starting an hour earlier that years past. We will tee off at 9am so please be signed up by 8:30 am so we can get you on a card.

Schedule:

Check in for Saturday and Sunday morning will be 8:00-8:30 AM. If you are playing an afternoon round only, please be at the course early to get checked in. I will try to post afternoon start times here and on the KCFDC Facebook page.

Saturday 11-9:
Round 1 - Shawnee Mission Park - 9 AM Tee
Round 2 - Lakeside Hills - TBA

Sunday 11-10:
Round 3 - Cliff Drive - 9 AM Tee
Round 4 - Swope - TBA

We will also be taking payment for your 2014 Bag Tag. You must PREPAY for the bag tag to be included in the initial distribution of tags. Winning the event will NOT get you an exemption. You must pay to play. I will reveal next years tag at the event and they will be distributed at the KCFDC Elections the following weekend.

Details for the Club Champs and Bag Tags are listed in the flyer below.
If you have any further questions you may call me at DGW 816-471-3472. Or email me at dick@discgolfworld.com.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cro:
can we play Swope Gold setup for the last round?

Peter Bures:
Woot!

bbjon:
Nice job on avoiding opening weekend of deer season.  Although, I think that's youth weekend, so maybe more gun shots than usual at some of the parks :)

asjzn6:
You had talked about one long and one short course a day, any idea what pin settings will be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version