General > Tournaments

OZARK MOUNTAIN FALL HARVEST

(1/6) > >>

jamidanger:
http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/forum/download/file.php?id=1542

Ken Franks:
 one round on sat and 2 rounds on Sunday? guess someone doesn't care bout people traveling...

jamidanger:
tuff schedule, tuff courses, and I am too old to tuff that tournament out. those courses are for tuff golfers that have every shot and every desire to play the best on the tuffest course in the universe.

Ken Franks:

--- Quote from: jamidanger on October 07, 2013, 11:00:25 PM ---tuff schedule, tuff courses, and I am too old to tuff that tournament out. those courses are for tuff golfers that have every shot and every desire to play the best on the tuffest course in the universe.

--- End quote ---

my bad, thought it was the place to camping and schrooms'..................if your into that kinda thang of course

jack:
Actually the traveling players is catered to on this one Tank.  You can get up early Sat AM from KC, Wichita, or St. Louis, play your round, then set up camp.  Then play 2 rounds on Sunday and get out relatively ok.  It really does work better than trying to camp 2 nights out there in all honesty.  I thought the same thing but after the first year there, I understood it.

If you haven't played these courses, you are missing out.  It is an experience, and truly a fun course to enjoy.  I encourage everyone to attend if you can.

I am uncertain if I can, but I am trying to figure out HOW I could....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version