Author Topic: 2014-the year that Cliff Changed-  (Read 187 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
2014-the year that Cliff Changed-
« on: February 25, 2014, 10:15:36 AM »
Beverly Hills Cop - PHIL!.wmv

Ok so it's not Phillip, its Cliff, and this is the year that he change.  Will be looking for more Taggarts, and less Rosewoods, but I think that if you come out, you get points for the change as well.

Would love to here the plans for cliff whens the next work day I got a chain saw  ;)

Couple more holes going in between #2 and Reservoir Dr, for starters. Work has already begun, waiting now for the ground to dry a bit and then we can get back to honeysuckle removal in that area.

This past weekend I was able to start to look at the extension on hole #6 (current configuration) and then the new placement as well to lead us out of the woods.  Then looking beyond that it gets fun.  Now I have been told about the trail that is coming in that I initially thought was going to be there is going to not happen. 

It will be a tougher terrain sort of, with a few obstacles that I need to mitigate to ensure some type of safety, but I think that it can be done, and it will be COOL.

THe holes Mike mentioned above are also partially done, and need more work.  Realistically it is a never ending project, but with the right tools, and enough Axle Foley's out there and Taggarts we should have a total of about 100-150 hours to make this happen with everything but the pads.  I will work with the city on those, and ensure that they are the same as what we have out there (may not be colored however) to make this course even better!

Next weekend (Saturday March 1, 2014) though on Saturday go to Blue Valley to help with the workday out there at our big Brother Course!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Mike Hyzer

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-the year that Cliff Changed-
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »
No Rosewoods and no bananas in tailpipes.
KCFDC #890
PDGA#55555