Author Topic: KCFDC Elections and Swap Meet  (Read 627 times)

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
KCFDC Elections and Swap Meet
« on: November 11, 2013, 08:25:11 PM »
So, I must admit I have a vested interest in promoting this event. This lies on two fronts; I like to collect collectable and great throwing discs, and I hope the swap meet brings out more members, possibly new members, for the elections.

So dig deep in your closets and golf bags/bins and show up at 6:00 in the back room of the Westport Flea Market to buy, sell, or trade discs and disc related items.

Elections and BoD report starts at 6:45. This year’s KCFDC Bag Tags will be available too.

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: KCFDC Elections and Swap Meet
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 08:35:40 PM »
I am looking for any JK Pro Vals, anything CE but love CE Vals and Leopards, pearly Beasts, Leopards, and Eagles. 11x KC Eagles for throwers (Pro or Champ). SSS Wizards of any type and SS if they are truly Super Soft.

If anyone has a 2008 Ace Race disc (Nebula), I'd like it. Bar stamp Buzzzes and ten year anniversary Buzzzes go w/o saying.

What I have to offer; I have a selection of the above and lots of KCFDC tournament discs from the past 8 years or so. Most are white DX Rocs or Aviars (includes a gold 20th anniversary Aviar), but with good stamps. I am going to bring a number of first run discs, and an extensive and sexy Buzzz collection too.

I just bought a house, so it's all for sale. Looking to do more trades than sales, but I still appreciate some dough.

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:29:46 PM »
If I participate I will be expecting cash only. If I am offered the right number I will let go my Flying Eye Dancing Skeletons Classic Roc and Flying Eye marker. $250 would be nice. I have other discs I will have and willing to part with. I may trade but prefer cash.
Steven Disc Glover

fenton

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 05:34:45 PM »
Looking for 10x Eagles in exchange for US Dollars. Don't have much to trade but Ill bring a grab bag of stuff. First Run Nuke is about as good as it gets.

kevinmzane

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 10:22:30 AM »
I might bring a box or 2 or some odds and ends... I might have a few gems in there, but mostly just looking to sell/trade throwers.

bensdadfred

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 01:11:29 PM »
Am I missing the date somewhere?
2 Things: Don't sweat the small stuff & everything is small stuff!

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 01:40:39 PM »
Am I missing the date somewhere?

All that info is in a different thread actually: http://kcfdc.org/forum/index.php?topic=9540.0
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 05:27:00 PM »
I hope we have several tables to display stuff on.
Steven Disc Glover

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 07:59:42 AM »
Sorry I was not feeling well and had to leave.  I looked through my stuff and realized I need a couple Ice Bowl minis to finish a set if anyone has them. I need '02 & '03.
Steven Disc Glover

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 11:42:10 AM »
Sorry I was not feeling well and had to leave.  I looked through my stuff and realized I need a couple Ice Bowl minis to finish a set if anyone has them. I need '02 & '03.

I was wondering what happened to you. Sorry you couldn't stick around.

I have your minis. I have a lightweight glow '03 and three '02s, one lightweight orange a white golf weight and one that looks to be UV plastic but doesn't change. All are in perfect condition. Let me know if you're interested in them.
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 05:53:11 PM »
Was there any other years of the animal series? I will take the lightweights. That will match what I have.  I have some minis for trade you may really love or tell me how much lighter my wallet will be.
Steven Disc Glover