Author Topic: Washer/Dryer wanted - Lawnmowers for sale  (Read 216 times)

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Washer/Dryer wanted - Lawnmowers for sale
« on: November 22, 2013, 10:09:10 AM »
If anyone has a washer/dryer set they're looking to get rid of, please PM me.  Wife and I bought a house and sellers aren't leaving their current set.  Not looking to spend a whole lot if possible.

Also, have three lawnmowers for sale.  Mowing months are pretty well over, but spring will be here before know it.  Willing to trade one of the mowers too if that would help on the price of the washer/dryer.  Pics of the mowers available if truly interested.
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

andyportwood

• Pro Poster
  • Disc Golf Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: Washer/Dryer wanted - Lawnmowers for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 10:24:44 AM »
If you don't get any bites on here I wanted to point you in the direction that I went. The Sears Outlet store off of front street sells high quality washers and dryers for a HUGE discount because of scratches/dents/floor models. I picked up a $900 dryer for under $200 because it was a bright red color and didn't have a matching washer to go with it. May not be what you are looking for but I at least wanted to throw it out there.  :P
Throw farther, not harder...
PDGA#52809
2014 Tags: 20

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Washer/Dryer wanted - Lawnmowers for sale
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 10:26:41 AM »
If you don't get any bites on here I wanted to point you in the direction that I went. The Sears Outlet store off of front street sells high quality washers and dryers for a HUGE discount because of scratches/dents/floor models. I picked up a $900 dryer for under $200 because it was a bright red color and didn't have a matching washer to go with it. May not be what you are looking for but I at least wanted to throw it out there.  :P

I've been there and planned to give it a shot if all else fails.  I'm hoping to get both a washer and dryer for under $200 if I can score it somehow.  If not, I'll start trying other options like the one you mentioned.  Thanks!
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339