Author Topic: WW hole #13  (Read 402 times)

Aaron

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
WW hole #13
« on: November 20, 2013, 04:52:44 PM »
So today I went to a home to do an estimate for work, happened to be the house that backs up to hole 13 at WW that has the sand volleyball court in their back yard. Once I told them I played they had great things to say about all the people that they see daily from their back deck. The only thing they could mention was they installed a gate with a sign saying please use gate, so when someone needed to get a disc back they wouldn't damage their fence. The say people still climb the fence and end up breaking it. So please if you go in their yard, use the gate. Along with that they have accumulated over 100 discs that people didn't retrieve. I looked thru about Half and saw several names I recognize. They are willing to sell the discs back for a dollar each. I bought what I had money for, some with names some without. If it has a name I'll be calling you. I plan on going back when they find the rest they have in their basement a talk them into giving me the rest. Very nice people, they just want a little comp for their fence being trampled.
Calm down, this is just for fun.

robm

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: WW hole #13
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 05:16:34 PM »
WOW....more than fair.
KCFDC: 1507
PDGA: 51540
Tournament map: http://goo.gl/maps/AAYAj

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 12:05:48 AM »
sounds like over 100 worst shots evah...!
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

fenton

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 11:00:58 AM »
I bet I owe $5 lol  Great to hear, surprised they don't play or have the curiosity.

Aaron

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 11:57:28 AM »
Actually they do play a couple holes once in a while.  They pick a couple from their collection and have a blast.
Calm down, this is just for fun.

andyportwood

• Pro Poster
  • Disc Golf Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 11:59:31 AM »
Actually they do play a couple holes once in a while.  They pick a couple from their collection and have a blast.

I want to throw a round with this family!
Throw farther, not harder...
PDGA#52809
2014 Tags: 20