Author Topic: 2007 Tags  (Read 4456 times)

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
2007 Tags
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 01:34:10 PM »
Dennis,

How big are the stainless steel tags?  I personally don't mind the metal tags, but the Omaha club made some stainless steel tags, and they were really too small....you have to get really close to see the number on them.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Tags
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 11:12:20 PM »
Dennis,

How big are the stainless steel tags?  I personally don't mind the metal tags, but the Omaha club made some stainless steel tags, and they were really too small....you have to get really close to see the number on them.

Chap

John they are pretty much the same exact size of the ones we have for 2006.  I'd really like to push for the Stainless, and maybe a more modern looking logo.  Any designers out there want to freelance a something for the bag tags?
Rosedale Preservation Society Member

Stitanic

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 01:02:04 PM »
If you are worried about not selling all of the tags, could you do a preorder and then order an extra 20 or 30 for certain circumstances?  Possibly selling the tags along with renewal fees or something.  Just a thought. 
Over the line, Smokey! I'm sorry. That's a foul.

MOSPARKY

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 08:53:33 PM »
 no tag shareholders in 2007.  I am willing to pay more for a tag, but I realize some people like cheap.  Maybe Wal-Mart has something in the " I can't pull ten bucks out of my a!! isle."  Start saving a quarter a day now and by the time league starts next year you should have enough for an expensive tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CD

• The "Compact" Disc Player
  • Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Don't EVER forget to putt out. Period.
    • View Profile
    • http://MOKANdiscgolf.org
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 11:36:23 AM »
Sounds like you all are on the right path. Des Moines also used cattle ear tags for the World's in 2004. Proven and durable, but not unique.

I have a few hundred plastic retractable tag clip hangers we can use - enough to last a couple years! They would also work great for keeping track of those towels that like to jump out of your bag as you walk the fairway. My wife's workplace was trashing them!

If you like I could find out how much stickers would cost to adorn the tag hangers with our logo??

Cee Ya 'Round  :)

CD
Duane "CD" Steiner
Team INNOVA Ambassador
Independence MO
PDGA #2883; KCFDC #002
Bagtags:
2014: 3, 17, 46, 36, 12, 22, 36
"Sometimes it's better to be looked over than to be overlooked."