KCFDC Courses > Blue Valley

Earn your Green Frees.

(1/20) > >>

showmeDoug:
Hey everybody, I am having a Help Beautify Your Course round this Saturday 12/7 @ 11:00. We will play a normal round of golf, but as we play we will pick up the trash on the course. If a few people play it shouldn't take us hardly any extra time. I will provide one ice-cold 12 pack of Boulevard IPA for the crew. More workdays will follow as the weather turns warm again, but I want to get started getting this course to be as nice as any in town. Please reply so I know who to expect.  Bag Tags will be in play. Come out and enjoy your course with some fellow do-gooders.

showmeDoug:
Hey ya'll, I don't think anybody is going up there today but,
 I wanted to post that I will be going up there @ 12:00 if anybody is interested.

showmeDoug:
Hey guys I wanted to post a progress report. The parking lot at #1 is now trash free. After playing a round at Little Blue
I went over to Baby Blue and picked up all the trash from it, the pond, the shelter, and the playground. More work days to come. Beer & Brats for all volunteers. Have you ever felt guilty for having so much fun for free, well then come to the next work day and earn your green frees.

Kevin Montgomery:
You. Are. Awesome!    8)

Thanks for taking the initiative to make things nice. Hopefully with better weather you can get more volunteers.

Mike Hyzer:
The course love is strong with this one. Way to go, man. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version