KCFDC Courses > Young Park - Blue Springs

real youngle

(1/2) > >>

matty:
The youngle is not the same as wilbur... I bumped my post in new courses gen ban and it has a list of holes for the real youngle.

Hammertree:
does it bother you that people call it that or something? i mean really, what does it matter what people call it? it's a cool nickname man, be happy it caught on if you came up with it. that does look like a tough safari you have laid out though. different from mine, very cool.

matty:
When you play safari or jungle holes its not the actual course... I know wilbur is a little hairy but not a rainforest. Youngle is a sweet nickname, thanks...but ive even asked pate to not use it unless playing safari holes. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter

jhinck2:

--- Quote from: matty on December 12, 2013, 01:38:46 PM ---When you play safari or jungle holes its not the actual course... I know wilbur is a little hairy but not a rainforest. Youngle is a sweet nickname, thanks...but ive even asked pate to not use it unless playing safari holes. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter

--- End quote ---

Ha, good stuff Matt.

Hammertree:

--- Quote from: matty on December 12, 2013, 01:38:46 PM ---When you play safari or jungle holes its not the actual course... I know wilbur is a little hairy but not a rainforest. Youngle is a sweet nickname, thanks...but ive even asked pate to not use it unless playing safari holes. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter

--- End quote ---
the fact that you are asking an entire city full of people to not call a course a nickname is hilarious. good luck with that one man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version